Inspiring Australia (Pre-Registration)
Inspiring Australia (Pre-Registration)
From the Great Barrier Reef to the Red Centre of the Outback, Australia boasts a plethora of extraordinary natural wonders. This exclusive Luxury Gold journey is a showcase of vast tropical rainforests, otherworldly rock formations and ancient indigenous culture. Snorkel across the underwater gardens of the Great Barrier Reef, listen to the sounds of the didgeridoo at a hosted starlit dinner in Ulu?u and take in the iconic sights of Sydney aboard an America’s Cup yacht. Mother Nature reveals her most flamboyant colours on this majestic itinerary. Please note: All details for departures from 1st April 2019 onwards are indicative only and subject to date, itinerary and price changes. Confirmed details will be available online at the release of our next brochure 2018. See how you travel like a VIP with Luxury Gold
- Palm Cove: Savour an award-winning four-course meal made from seasonal ingredients, as you overlook the stunning crystal-clear water of the Coral Sea.
- Hunter Valley Discover one of Australia’s most famous wine regions, as you enjoy a privately-hosted wine tasting at a boutique winery, followed by an exquisite tasting lunch.
- Alice Springs: As the sun sets over the otherworldly landscapes of the Outback, prepare for a dazzling traditional dinner in the wilderness, set beneath the Milky Way. See how your host, Bob, prepares your meal in a bush camp and learn about traditional Aboriginal food.
- Curtin Springs: Enjoy a BBQ lunch at a family-owned ranch, home to 4,000 head of cattle, and talk to the locals about what life is like in the unforgiving Outback.
- Ulu?u: As the sun sets and darkness falls, listen to the sounds of a didgeridoo and enjoy a feast of fine local cuisine during an award-winning Sounds of Silence dinner.
- Dining Summary:: 12 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 5 Lunches (L) and 1 Highlight Lunch (HL) and 7 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Great Barrier Reef: Take to the water and discover spectacular coral formations and a world of unique marine creatures, as you snorkel around underwater gardens.
- Kings Canyon: Rise with the sun and embark on a vigorous 6 kilometre Rim Walk at Kings Canyon with awe-inspiring views from Cotterill’s Lookout.
- Ulu?u: Arrive at the Ulu?u-Kata Tju?a National Park and watch the sun dip beyond the horizon, as you enjoy canapes and wine.
- Sydney: Join a skilled sailing crew of EastSail on board a luxury yacht and take in views of Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and the secluded coves surrounded by multimillion-dollar mansions.
- Sydney: Embark on a VIP tour of the famous Sydney Opera House, before enjoying a Celebration Dinner at Peter Gilmore’s iconic Bennelong restaurant, set in the building’s iconic sails.
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Relax in comfort on Luxury Gold’s air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom, onboard restroom and and complimentary bottled water for you to enjoy while travelling.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travelling Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- At every hotel, you’ll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Included complimentary, private transfers are available on start and end dates, and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
Welcome to Cairns.
The Ancient Daintree Rainforest and Indigenous Culture.
Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef.
Into the Outback.
Craters and Canyons.
Spectacular Sunrise and Sunset.
Ulu?u and Kata Tju?a.
The Stunning Harbour of Sydney.
Blue Mountains National Park.
Hunter Valley Wine Country.
Set sail on Sydney Harbour.
Sydney Sightseeing and the Opera House.