Viking offers destination-focused itineraries across six continents and invites you to sail with like-minded travelers on The Thinking Person’s Cruise®—a culturally rich, immersive experience designed to help you explore and engage with your destination. Plus, with Viking, your cruise fare covers just about everything so all you have to do is relax and enjoy a great journey. All this is complemented by elegant, award-winning sister ships that have redefined ocean cruising with all veranda staterooms, the most al fresco dining on the seas and more. Discover for yourself why Viking has been rated the #1 Ocean Cruise Line† by Travel + Leisure readers in the World’s Best Awards for the fourth year in a row.
Book with Celebrity and receive up to $200 per person in onboard credit for sailings between December 20, 2019, and May 3, 2022.
All guests, including additional guests in a stateroom (beyond the first two) • $100 OBC per person – Inside, Ocean View, Veranda, Concierge Class, Aqua Class • $200 OBC per person – for suites Suites Four Perks Included: First two guests in a suite each receive: Premium Beverage Package, unlimited Wi-Fi, pre-paid gratuities, $150 to spend onboard Plus • 50% Reduced Cruise Fare for additional guests (3rd/4th/5th) in triple, quad, family staterooms NOT applicable to Cruisetours
Contrast the vibrant and sultry pulse of two of South America’s liveliest cities with the stark and glacial beauty of Antarctica on this 18-day tour, including a trip to one of the world’s grandest series of waterfalls. Take in the unique atmosphere of Rio before flying to immense Iguazu Falls. Continue to Buenos Aires to learn the tango and soak up the heat before flying to the world’s southernmost city for an unforgettable expedition to the Great White Continent. Feast your eyes on white mountains, incredible wildlife and towering icebergs to cap off the ultimate adventure.
- Rio de Janeiro - Total Rio Tour Combo 1: Santa Teresa, Corcovado, Christ & Copacabana
- Iguazu Falls - Entrance & tour of the Brazilian side of the falls
- Iguazu Falls - Entrance & tour of the Argentinian side of the falls
- Iguazu Falls - Guarani community visit
- Buenos Aires - Tango demonstration by professional dancers
- Buenos Aires - Tango dance lesson
- Buenos Aires - Full-day guided tour
- With two full days at Iguazu Falls, you can marvel at this beauty up close on the Argentinean side and get sweeping panoramas from the Brazilian side.
- Gaze over the dazzling city, mountains and bay of Rio de Janeiro from the foot of the famous Christ the Redeemer statue.
- Be among orca and humpback whales, hear cracking glaciers pierce the Antarctic silence, and experience, with all the senses, scenes that seem windows to another world.
- Our experienced leaders have made hundreds of polar voyages. Learn about the history, geography and wildlife of the Antarctic from experts in marine biology, glaciology and history.
- Rest assured you will leave only footprints behind. Our Antarctica expeditions are carbon offset, we serve only sustainably-sourced seafood, avoid single-use plastics and use biodegradable cleaning products on board.